Monday, December 1, 2014

I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH



I can't thank you enough

De: Barack Obama <democraticparty@democrats.org>
Para: Paulo Augusto Lacaz <lacaze@terra.com.br>
Enviado em: Seg 1/12/14 16:58
Recebido em: Seg 1/12/14 16:58


Friend --

I really hope you know how grateful I am to have you standing with me. And I hope you've heard me say that before.

But just in case, I want to send you something to make it clear how much I appreciate all you do.

What's the best place for me to send a thank you note?

For years you've stood by me -- and not just when we've won. You've been part of making access to affordable health 
care a reality for millions more in this country, in taking groundbreaking action against climate change, and in working to improve our immigration system. We took those steps together, and I can't thank you enough.
Sign up, then check your mailbox -- and know that we couldn't have done any of this without you:

http://my.democrats.org/Thank-You-Note

Thank you.
Really.

Barack Obama


Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003 and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
This email was sent to lacaze@terra.com.br. If this isn't the best email address at which to reach you, update your contact information. Our email list is the best way we have of staying in regular contact with supporters like you across the country and letting you know about the work President Obama and other Democrats are doing. If you like staying in touch, but want to receive only the most important messages, click here. Click here to unsubscribe from our supporter list, but if you leave, it will be harder for you to stay involved in the organization that you've been such a critical part of. This organization is powered by you, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Send us any comments, criticisms, or feedback here, or just reply to this email! Thanks for supporting President Obama and other Democrats.




2 comments:

  1. II - I can't thank you enough

    De: lacaze@terra.com.br
    Para:democraticparty@democrats.org
    CC:info@barackobama.com
    Enviado em: Qua 3/12/14 22:24
    Recebido em: Qua 3/12/14 22:24

    To
    Mr. BARACK OBAMA,
    PRESIDENT of the United States of America
    The White House
    1600 – Pennsylvania Ave. NW.
    Washington, DC 20.500

    Dear President,

    I kindly thank the contents of the related in your e-mail below by my support to your Governance and World Leadership.

    Remaining always the orders to strengthen your DEMOCRATIC positions, inside and outside the USA.

    I am currently living in Rio de Janeiro, so take this opportunity to request you to send me the gift to the address: Rua - Leblon - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - CEP 22,.

    Hoping to continue being useful to your Moral plans for the American people, which serve as examples to the Brazilian leaders.

    Sincerely,

    Paulo Augusto Lacaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're great

    De: Joe Biden
    Para: Paulo Augusto Lacaz
    Enviado em: Ter 2/12/14 16:44
    Recebido em: Ter 2/12/14 16:44
    Since we're all spending some time this holiday season thinking about the things that make us grateful, I thought I'd go ahead and shoot you an email.

    You've had my back. You've definitely had the President's back. And it means a heck of a lot. But you don't have to just take my word for it.

    The President of the United States wants to send you a thank you card. Will you tell us where to send it?

    http://my.democrats.org/Thank-You-Note

    Thank you, truly.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete